Read moreShow less
What are the strengths of the Clary Sage silicone bracelets?
The silicone teething bracelets offered by the American brand Mushie have a host of advantages:
- Free of Bisphenol A, PVC, phthalates and other undesirable elements
- Contribute to the perfection of manual dexterity in children
- Gentle massage of baby's irritated gums for immediate relief during teething
- Support the motor development of the toddler
- Easy to care for (clean with warm water and mild soap)
- Practical for walks with the baby
Why choose Clary Sage / Tuscany / Desert Sand silicone bracelets?
Do you want to soothe your baby from the discomfort and pain of teething? Consider buying the silicone bracelets from the American brand Mushie. When chewed, their beads soothe the child's pain through a gentle massage of irritated gums.
To accentuate their attractiveness but also their durability, the brand incorporates 3 teething bracelets in different colours in this pack.
Their food grade silicone allows the baby to wear them safely in the mouth. To further protect baby's health and the environment, these bracelets are free from BPA, phthalates, PVC and other toxic materials. Regular use of the silicone teething bracelets will help refine baby's movements. In addition, these items encourage the development of a child's sensory abilities, especially touch. They are easy to grasp by the baby's little fingers and are suitable for use on the move.