After spending more than 4 years in Switzerland, Valérie Maury decided to put her knowledge of essential oils at the service of a natural and simplified method of manufacturing solid cosmetics. Several creations follow with a beautiful lines of solid shampoos, which not only will correspond to the type of hair (oily, dry, normal) but especially to the color of the hair to completely take into account the hair fiber of each and every one!
What is Aromaury's story ?
Aromaury owes its creation to Valérie Maury, a French woman who returned from a 4-year stay in Switzerland. Back in France, she decided to put her knowledge of essential oils at the service of a natural and simplified way of manufacturing bar cosmetics. The Aromaury workshop therefore sets itself the goal of creating a range of skin-friendly products using healthy methods that tend to considerably reduce polluting waste.
Valérie Maury continued her studies in aromatherapy while specializing in skin problems, then in children's emotions and ailments. Later, she dedicated herself to the manufacture of a complete line of solid shampoos, an environmentally friendly alternative to address the waste of plastic packaging caused by conventional liquid shampoos.
Today the range continues to expand to give birth to solid toothpastes and natural cosmetics for skin care.
What is the special feature of an Aromaury shampoo bar?
Aromaury offers users shampoo bars with essential oils but without dyes or preservatives, enough to naturally maintain the hair. In addition, the brand relies on transparency while limiting the ingredients of its shampoo bars to what is strictly necessary.
In addition, the brand is the only one in France to make such a wide variety of shampoo bars suitable for all types of hair. It encourages a change in consumption habits and thus offers shampoo bars of the highest quality.
Furthermore, Aromaury products are accessible to all; the desire to introduce shampoo bars to all people pushes the brand to adopt deliberately reasonable prices. They are handcrafted after a thorough study of each material that goes into their composition.
In addition, Aromaury shampoo bars are easy to use, they are made entirely of natural ingredients. Aromaury is the only brand to market shampoo bars for red hair. In addition, the water content is extremely low, Aromaury shampoos come in a simple environment friendly cardboard packaging. The lifespan of an Aromaury shampoo corresponds on average to that of 2 bottles of a 250ml liquid shampoo. Finally, Aromaury shampoos are vegan and made in France.
Which Aromaury shampoo bar should I choose for my hair?
Each Aromaury shampoo bar contains a composition according to the type of hair to be treated, so there is a wide range of solid shampoos according to your needs:
- The “Poil de Carotte” bar shampoo rich in vitamin A, is specially designed for people with red hair.
- The "Chaud Cacao" shampoo composed of shea, walnut stain revives dull hair, it is recommended for people with brown or dark hair.
- The shampoo bar « Au Top, Mémé ! » with olive oil, cedar and shea, revives the shine of white hair and remedies its yellowing. It is also recommended for blond hair.
- « Coco Yéyé » bar shampoo is suitable for normal or dry hair.
- To slow down hair loss and strengthen the hair fiber, use the shampoo bar « Y a de la Perte ».
- The shampoo bar « Ça Frisouille » with Pracaxi oil nourishes frizzy hair, softens it while accentuating its shine.
- The kid bar « Shampoo des Loulous » with Shea and Calendula has nutritional properties and brings shine to the hair of toddlers.
- The bar shampoo « Stop la Neige » is an effective anti-dandruff, it regulates sebum and regenerates the scalp thanks to castor oil.
- The« Gratte Gratouille » shampoo bar is recommended for people with sensitive scalp.
- The « Grassouille » bar shampoo with jojoba oil fights oily hair. It distributes excess sebum from the roots of your hair across your lengths.
- The bar shampoo « Donne du volume » is recommended for fine hair, its composition in essential oil of Rosewood makes it perfect for treating damaged hair fibers.
Why use Aromaury care products?
The Aromaury workshop offers products that comply with the fundamental values of an eco-responsible lifestyle.
Indeed, the products of the Aromaury workshop are purely natural, their packaging is recyclable. The composition of Aromaury bar shampoos is, for example, refined and natural. In addition, the brand's articles are mostly minimalist, which makes their transport more practical and simple. Aromaury care items are certified organic and made from plants and essential oils. They therefore represent an excellent means of ecological substitution for conventional shampoos composed of chemicals and pollutants.
On the other hand, Aromaury offers a varied family of solid cosmetics to better guide users' choice and meet their needs.
- Aromaury creams take care of sensitive, mature or problem skin.
- The brand also offers cleansing lotions to complete its collection.
- Also in the workshop's range of products is the Aromaury "My Day, Oh" stick bar deodorant which, when applied under the armpits, leaves no trace but preserves you throughout the day. Designed based on natural components, it is covered with vegetable wax to strengthen its strength.
- Aromaury "Brosse tes Dents" solid toothpaste cleans teeth with care while providing fresh breath. However, its spearmint-based formulation makes it a product not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women and children under 6 years old.
The production of Aromaury bar beauty cosmetics is booming, the brand continues to manufacture natural care products for users.
All in all, the Aromaury brand remains essential in the production of bar cosmetics. Its products are economical, practical and ecological at the same time, a strong argument for taking a further step in the adoption of a zero waste lifestyle. To better benefit from the performance of these products, take care to identify the composition that is suitable for your hair in the case of bar shampoos.