What is the story behing the Endro brand?
The adventure arose out of Marion Le Goualher's need to consume a natural but effective skincare product to change classic deodorants that were irritating and without convincing results. Being an architect, Marion began making a natural balm deodorant in her mini home factory. Conquered by the performance of her product, she offers it to her relatives who immediately found a remedy for their sweating problem and asked for it again ...
For his part, Boris, after 4 months of traveling in Asia with a friend, discovers a new way of living and thinking. Later, he will discover the plastic continentsin Asia. This alarming pollution pushes him to find zero waste alternatives to classic cosmetics.
Self-employed and former salesman, Boris Le Goffic launched the Endro brand with his partner in June 2019. The start-up's products were then limited to a range of balm deodorants of 4 different fragrances with 4 natural ingredients. In February 2020, the brand expands its range by manufacturing organic toothpaste paste. In October 2020, organic creams for the face and body follow and recently a new set of shampoo bars have been created.
Today the start-up markets its products online and has 900 points of sale. Sensitive to the environmental cause, the brand remains determined to revolutionize the world of cosmetics with organic skincare products and ever-growing creativity. Also, the Endro team maintains the ambition to see its products available everywhere in France, in particular from distributors who subscribe to an eco-responsible approach.
What is the special feature of the Endro brand products?
Whether it is their composition or their packaging, Endro products stand out from conventional cosmetics on the market in many ways.
First of all, Endro relies on transparency in the formulation of its cosmetic treatments. The ingredients used are accessible and are limited to what is strictly necessary. Unlike conventional beauty products made with polluting chemicals that are difficult to control, Endro products are based on understandable and fewer ingredients. The Endro balm deodorant is for example made up of 4 elements namely:
- Coconut oil
- Baking soda
- Corn starch
- Carnaúba wax
The brand also takes care to explain the reasons why some of its ingredients do not come from France. Unlike deodorant bars, the Endro balm deodorant contains less baking soda and vegetable wax is added to prevent it from melting at 25 ° C.
In addition, Endro products are packaged in attractive, healthy and endlessly recyclable glass jars. Indeed, the brand's products can be appreciated through these healthy and airtight containers, an original and aesthetic way of presenting their creations to the public. Glass jars represent an ecological alternative to plastic packaging, they are reusable at will. Customers can therefore bring the containers back to the store once their product is exhausted. These jars will be returned to Lannion where the brand will clean them and refill them.
The word "Endro" means environment or nature in Breton, the brand is highly sensitive to reducing environmental impact. To do this, it collaborates with other associations that share the same values as her. The start-up also promotes local know-how, Endro products are labeled by disabled workers within an ESAT. Also the brand has initiated collection activities at the edge of the beach. Thus, for each Endro product purchased, the customer contributes to the cleaning of 1 m² of beach.
The brand thus emphasizes simplicity with organic items in healthy containers in order to declutter the bathroom.
What are the popular Endro products?
Over time, the company has grown to include various lines of zero waste body and face care and accessories. The most popular are in particular:
- Endro coconut balm deodorant: the coconut oil and the baking soda contained hinder the development of bacteria that cause unwanted odors.
- "Bonne mine" moisturizing face cream: it is made up of all-natural ingredients. The "Bonne mine" cream perfectly hydrates the skin and naturally enhances it. It is suitable for all types of skin, children and pregnant women.
- Nourishing body cream "Douceur Iodée": it provides the skin with vitamins and minerals to nourish its driest parts (elbows, hands, feet, etc.). This product is also suitable for all skin types and pregnant women. It is palm oil or petrochemical ingredient free.
- "Fleur de Coton" moisturizer: it is perfect for soothing and softening all types of skin by providing them with the essential elements.
- the "Sentier Vert" shampoo bar is based on green clay and nettle powder: it maintains the hair fiber and provides complete hydration to all types of hair. It gently cleanses and acts as a sebum regulator.
- The "Granit Rose" shampoo bar: its softening functions are suitable for people with sensitive scalp. It accentuates the shine and density of the hair.
- Endro organic mint toothpaste: it is fluoride free and free from any other harmful substances for that matter. Although less foaming, organic mint toothpaste provides fresh breath and cleanses teeth. However, its use is prohibited for pregnant women and children under 3 years old.
- The bamboo toothbrush: its handle is natural and eliminates the proliferation of bacteria unlike brushes with a plastic handle. It provides natural dental care and is compostable at the end of its life.
Beyond these products, Endro puts on the market a whole multitude of cosmetics for a minimalist and zero waste bathroom.
Why choose Endro creations ?
The adoption of Endro skincare products has a multitude of benefits for both the environment and the health of the consumer.
At first glance, Endro products are natural and environmentally friendly. The brand wishes to contribute to the reduction of harmless and harmful plastic packaging. The glass jars are zero waste and completely natural. Therefore, choosing Endro products is opting for ecological alternatives to traditional skin care products.
On the other hand, Endro products have the advantage of being more economical when stored properly. Like Endro shampoo bars, the start-up's hygiene products are intended to last longer. Also the compact appearance of toothsoap and deodorant balms makes them easy to carry on the go. Endro cosmetics are handcrafted in France in a workshop in Brittany.
It should be remembered that Endro cosmetics are endowed with remarkable effectiveness. Endro shampoo bars are made to meet the hair needs of all hair types. On the other hand, people suffering from irritation from using conventional skin care products will be won over by Endro Balm Deodorant. It can indeed be used by people prone to allergies. The products offered are cruelty free and therefore suitable for vegan. The Endro brand is careful not to carry out animal experiments.
Finally, whether it's toothpaste or deodorant; the brand's products have a pleasant and soft texture for the simplest possible beauty routine.
You now know more about the Endro brand and the values it stands for. Endro skincare products represent an excellent ecological and effective counterpart to classic polluting cosmetics. It should be remembered that like Endro shampoo bars, better shelf life is the key to the durability of cosmetics.