La Droguerie Écologique, ecological house cleaning products
To begin with, it should be noted that La Droguerie Ecologique markets its products to professional resellers. It emphasizes transparency and simplicity in the composition of its multi-use natural articles. Therefore they can be used for interior cleaning or as partners in the making of a homemade household product.
The products put forward by the brand are purely natural and free from harmful materials. Indeed, La Droguerie Ecologique highlights articles with a very low environmental impact. Their composition requires the strict minimum of raw materials and energy in order to best protect the environment. In addition, to limit transport and avoid waste, the brand favors concentrated products with a low water content.
In addition, La Droguerie Ecologique is faithful to its values, of which, that of giving priority to local know-how. Supplies and manufacturers come from France and Western Europe, with the aim of preserving employment and know-how.
The brand's products are of high quality and made from natural ingredients. Beyond plant materials from organic farming, its products are also made up of mineral raw materials, in particular:
This formulation makes La Droguerie Ecologique products essential for the maintenance and cleaning of the house, garden, workshop, etc.
Furthermore, La Droguerie Ecologique stands out for its encouragement to popularize home-made DIY products. The brand markets basic ingredients that consumers can afford to make their own natural and ecological cleaners at home. This approach responds to the promotion of a zero waste approach on a daily basis with a range of economical products with unparalleled efficiency.
What are the La Droguerie Ecologique products?
One of the main characteristics that make La Droguerie Ecologique a European centerpiece when it comes to eco-friendly products is the diversity of its items. As a result, the brand highlights products such as:
- Brown polish balm in glass jar based on oils and waxes from organic farming: it cleans, nourishes and shines all leathers, in particular shoes, bags, satchels, motorcycles ... It is made in France and without derivatives oil tankers.
- The fiber dish brush: in beech and organic fibers (agave from Mexico), it is recommended for the maintenance of glasses, plates and saucepans. The dish brush refill is sold separately. It is recommended to apply a light coat of linseed oil every 6 months to promote durability.
- The double-sided microfiber roller: it is perfect for applying your clay stone. The double-sided microfiber roller has an ergonomic and compact appearance with two abrasive sides, one soft and the other medium. You can also use it for cleaning most smooth surfaces (stainless steel, windows, ceramics, etc.).
- Beeswax: perfect for shining wood furniture and floors.
- The copper scouring scraper: it gently cleans and gives shine to stoves, gas stoves, saucepans, sinks ... It is not rough in the hands, does not rust and is particularly effective in removing stains that become encrusted . The copper scourer does not scratch and is easy to machine. The entire copper mesh is easily recyclable.
- Paper towels made from 100% recycled fibers: essential for a zero waste kitchen, they are also recommended for cleaning various surfaces such as tiles, worktops, etc. Apart from the fact that they are washable, kitchen towels are very absorbent and resistant, an excellent ecological alternative to disposable absorbent paper.
- My "Drugstore" recipe book: you will find there, printed on recycled paper, useful recipes for cleaning, upkeep of the house, the garden, the workshop ...
- Fruit shell sponges: ergonomic, flexible and very resistant; they scrub without scratching, their sponge part does not separate from the part used for scratching. These properties make them useful over a long period of time.
- Latex household gloves: available in different sizes, they come from rubber tree plantations.
- Coconut brushes: perfect for cleaning water bottles, bottles or any type of container. They are derived from biodegradable plant sources.
These products have the advantage of being economical and above all made without substances harmful to the environment or the health of the user.
What are the values of La Droguerie Ecologique?
In order to meet the quality requirements, the brand has 3 important ecological labels, namely:
- Ecocert Greenlife: proof of genuine valuation of raw materials from agriculture and a production chain in line with the preservation of the environment. In addition, the brand must observe in its production a minimum of 10% of ingredients from organic farming.
- FSC certification: a guarantee of products resulting from sustainable exploitation, enhancement of forests and respect for forest populations.
- Organic: it certifies that the brand's articles are free from products that degrade the environment, such as synthetic products and GMOs. La Droguerie Ecologique only designs products whose vegetable raw materials are obtained from organic farming (linseed oil, carnauba wax, beeswax, etc.).
In addition, the inscription "Soft Impact" indicates that the product has a low environmental impact. Thus, it is formulated with natural resources and ingredients that have undergone very little processing, if any.
In short, La Droguerie Ecologique continues to innovate and focus on versatility with its varied range of eco-responsible products that are effective in terms of maintenance and cleaning. The extremely long lifespan of its items makes them an excellent long-term investment provided they follow their instructions for use.