The Marius-Fabre products
The traditional soap factory offers cosmetic products that are as diverse as they are effective. The most popular include:
- Organic olive oil-based lip balm: it has moisturizing, repairing and softening properties. This makes it suitable for chapped and parched lips. It nourishes and hydrates the lips with shea butter.
- Shea butter flavored with tiare flower: it prevents stretch marks, repairs and deeply hydrates the skin. It soothes irritation and promotes healing. This product can be used for the care of lips, hair and skin.
- Marseille soap shavings: biodegradable and free of phosphates, they are suitable for gentle washing of delicate linens, especially those of babies.
- Rose-scented soap: it is rich in shea butter and leaves a sweet fragrance on the skin. It is an ecological and economical alternative to classic shower gel. It is used for both hand, face and body cleansing.
- The mini soap with shea butter and heather honey, it is free of palm oil and coloring. It provides a soft and satiny appearance to the skin.
- Violet-flavored soap, without palm oil or coloring: it consists only of olive oil and copra. It gently cleanses the epidermis and delicately perfumes your skin. Its compact size makes it practical for travel.
- Liquid black soap with olive oil: it is available in various capacities and has many uses. Liquid black soap is environmentally friendly; it is perfect for any cleaning from the house to the garden.
- The ceramic soap dish: easy to clean, it keeps your soap bar in the shower for a long time.
The soap factory puts forward a whole multitude of ecological products having in common an economic character and an efficiency outside.
What are the advantages of Marius-Fabre Marseille soap?
The Marius Fabre soap factory offers black soap made from olive oil and authentic Marseille soap. The latter is endowed with a host of advantages according to the uses attributed to them.
- Marseille soap provides benefits to the skin, it is soft, healthy and hypoallergenic. Marseille soap Marius Fabre is also recommended for people with sensitive skin.
- Marseille soap is completely natural due to its composition. It does not damage the environment, it is free from allergens, dyes or synthetic adjuvants. It is therefore recommended for babies and people prone to allergies.
- Marius-Fabre Marseille soap is much more economical, it has a lifespan twice that of ordinary soap.
- The Marius-Fabre Marseille soap is beneficial for facial care, with its vegetable oil composition. It is therefore suitable for oily and acne-prone skin; it deeply cleanses the epidermis and promotes a fair distribution of sebum.
- The foaming property of Marseille soap makes it suitable for use as a shaving foam. It remedies hairs that tend to grow back under the skin.
- The Marius Fabre Marseille soap is suitable for the care of the whole body; it is even suitable for hair care. It contains only natural ingredients, soda and olive oil, which makes it an alternative to stripping shampoos that tend to weaken the hair.
- The Marseille soap cube made by the brand provides softness to the skin. In addition, it is fully biodegradable. The other particularity of Marius Fabre soaps is their economic aspect; once properly dried, Marseille soap lasts a long time.
These characteristics make it the ideal ally for the cleansing of all types of skin.
How to store Marseille soap Marius-Fabre?
Marseille soap is doomed to long use provided you store it properly. Over time, your soap may lose its original color and shape, but its quality remains unchanged. Its softening function on your skin will always be visible.
For proper conservation of Marseille Marius-Fabre soap, you just need to dry it away from moisture and heat. You can leave your soap to dry in your cupboard; at the same time, it will provide a sweet scent to your laundry and keep moths away from your outfits.
How to recycle Marius-Fabre soap scraps?
It is not uncommon for a Marius-Fabre soap bar to crumble with use to the point of leaving only small pieces that are difficult to hold in hand. To prevent your soap bar from being thrown away, you can easily recycle it for new use. You just need to follow this procedure:
- Keep any leftover pieces of your already used soaps.
- With a little water in a saucepan, melt the small pieces of soap that you have left.
- Then mix to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Place the dough in a mold, then let it dry for a few days.
- After that, remove your soap from the mold and let it dry for 3 days again.
- This gives you a new ready-to-use Marseille soap.
In addition, you have the possibility of transforming your solid soap into liquid soap in a fairly simple way. In fact, you will only have to insert the soap residue into an empty pump bottle. Then add water and shake the bottle frequently so that the soap dissolves completely in the water.
The other anti-waste trick is to scent your clothes using the remaining piece of Marius-Fabre solid soap. After keeping the remains of your soaps, wrap them in a cloth that you will place near your laundry.
Thanks to these tips, you will be able to enjoy your soap for a long time and you will do good to your wallet.
In short, the products put forward by the Marius-Fabre brand are environmentally conscious and are remarkably effective in terms of body care. In addition, they are completely natural and much more economical in that they can be used for a long time and recycled.