All of their materials come from organic farming. Handcrafted in the Jura, Ah Table takes care of the creation of its kitchen tools in order to make human kitchen utensils. Working with local artisans, Ah Table chooses its raw materials. All of their products are a guarantee of quality, from local and sustainable sources and above all respectful of people and the environment.
Why choose the Ah Table products ?
The Ah Table brand highlights a decisive criterion in the choice of consumers today, ecology. Ah Table products are indeed environmentally friendly, they are made from renewable materials. The raw materials used by Ah Table come from organic farming, in essence they are materials such as:
- Agave and coconut plant fibers
We can notice a fine presence of plastic material, however the latter is partially or entirely made from plant material. In addition, the brand's packaging is purely recyclable, with the aim of considerably reducing the production of plastic waste.
In addition, the items are handcrafted in the French Jura in order to guarantee long-term jobs for artisans who cannot be relocated. Indeed, to obtain sustainable kitchen utensils, the brand gives priority to artisanal work of local noble wood species such as olive or boxwood. A large part of the kitchen utensils that Ah Table offers come from sustainably managed European forests that are FSC (Forest Support Council) certified.
In addition, Ah Table puts forward a varied range of products in order to better guide consumers' choice and meet their needs. From the freezer bag to kitchen utensils, everything is done to create an ecological kitchen. Concretely, Ah Table products present an ecological, durable and practical aspect.
What are the products of the Ah Table brand?
Ah Table offers a wide range of practical and effective products, the most popular include:
- The oxo-biodegradable food stretch film, it keeps food of all kinds cool, you can optimize its consumption thanks to its cutting ruler. It fully degrades in the environment under the influence of light and heat after 12 to 36 months without leaving toxic residues.
- The Ah Table vegetable brush made from agave plant fiber and beech wood, it has 2 hardnesses of bristles depending on the vegetable to be cleaned. This brush preserves the vitamins contained in the vegetables by cleaning them without peeling them.
- Nigari Ah Table salt, conditioned and packaged in France, is used to prepare magnesian water or to make tofu as an alternative to salt. It is the only Nigari salt made in Europe.
- The mesh shopping bag Ah Table with ecological dyes and organic cotton; it has a wide opening and a practical capacity for transporting groceries from the market. It is a perfect ecological parade to plastic bags in the store because of its reusable nature.
- Ah Table glass jars to better preserve bulk purchases (legumes, sugars, cereals, pasta, etc.). They are found in 4 different colors, their capacity is varied, they are very light and go easily in the dishwasher or the freezer. Their glass composition makes them great allies for a zero waste approach.
- Ah Table linden bowls combine strength and aesthetics, they are suitable for soup, cereals or fruit. For clarification, it is recommended to oil bowls with olive oil for children 6 to 12 months. Linden wood is renewable, biodegradable and natural.
In addition to these kitchen accessories, Ah Table exhibits a variety of products such as the organic cotton tote bag, the ecological lunchbox without bisphenol A, ecological baking paper, patotoe puree masher or the ecological rubber hot water bottle.
What are the selection criteria for the Ah Table brand?
The brand makes it imperial that preservation of the environment is of the highest essence. To do this, Ah Table stands out for many criteria.
Firstly, Ah Table products are of great performance and convenience, they can be used for a long time. They also have a high degradability rate. In addition, the brand favors suppliers and materials from France or Europe, with the aim of growing local organic sectors.
In addition, retaining old craftsmanship helps the brand bring practical and simple items that were already in use long ago back to life.Furthermore, Ah Table products have essential ecological labels, proof of their effectiveness and their preservation of the environment. These are in particular the FSC and GOTS certifications (guarantee of organic cotton and ecological dyes) then the "Soft Impact" pictogram, indicating a composition, format and packaging of a product with low environmental impact.
What product lines does Ah Table offer?
On the strength of its experience, the Ah Table brand continues to innovate and produce a wide range of products divided into 5 main ranges:
- The wood range: there are spoons, pizza board, pastry rolls, wooden kitchen boards ...
- The stainless steel range: it includes, among others, the vegetable mill, the hand strainer, the stainless steel vegetable razor, etc.
- The glass / bioplastic range: it brings together the smoothie bottles, the glass bottle, the spray bottle, the storage jars, the snack box…
- The textile range: which offers the tea bag, the graduated bag for bulk, the kitchen apron ...
- Consumables but not only, this range is made up of both natural and renewable ingredients. The economical and sometimes refillable format of its components helps to limit the impact of packaging. These include edible baking soda, paper towels, the compostable tray, ecological coffee capsules ...
It should be noted that the making of these product ranges is made in the pure respect of a zero-waste approach.
You now know a little more about the Ah Table brand and the items it offers. Their performance and natural properties make them the perfect accessories for an eco-responsible lifestyle in your kitchen. As a reminder, Ah Table products are an excellent long-term investment as long as you maintain them properly.