Read moreShow less
What are the strengths of the Ben & Anna Strawberry Toothpaste with Fluoride for kids?
- Cleans thoroughly, giving teeth optimal whiteness and enamel protection
- Provides fresh breath
- A fruity and fresh strawberry composition to encourage children to brush their teeth regularly
- Zero waste, sustainable and economical
- No harmful or controversial chemicals (triclosan, phthalates, parabens, bisphenol A...)
- Cruelty free
- A practical format for travels
Why choose the Strawberry Toothpaste with Fluoride?
Do you want to give your child impeccable and natural dental hygiene? Make this wish come true with Strawberry Toothpaste with Fluoride.
Ben & Anna, a brand developed by a German couple, offers products with natural and vegan ingredients. Strawberry Toothpaste with Fluoride introduces children to the rules of natural dental hygiene from the very first months.
The product is environmentally friendly, healthier and is more durable than other toothpastes. It highly contributes to a plastic free world and ensures no unnatural substances go it the paste. Its adjusted sodium fluoride content (550 ppm F-) helps to strengthen tooth enamel and prevent cavities. Easy to use, it protects your child from endocrine disruptors and carcinogens. The perfect toothpaste with a great taste!
How to use and store Ben & Anna Strawberry Toothpaste with Fluoride?
- Add a small portion of the product to the toothbrush with the spatula, brush for 2 minutes and then rinse with plenty of water
- Until the child is 6 years old, limit the quantity to the equivalent of a pea per brushing
- Store the jar in a dry environment and at room temperature between +5°C and +25°C
- Limit oxidation with the lid by frequently cleaning the thread of the jar with a clean cloth
- The toothpaste can be stored for 6 months once opened
Don't hesitate to switch to Ben & Anna Strawberry Toothpaste with Fluoride for natural and zero waste dental care for your child.