Read moreShow less
What are the strengths of MIRA hair oil?
- Gentle and powerful
- Protects the hair, especially the ends
- No rinsing
- Paraben free
- No silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES
- No mineral oils, no palm oil
- Vegan and animal cruelty free
- Presented in a glass bottle
Why choose MIRA hair oil?
Apply Mira hair care regularly to your lengths and ends to make them shiny, strong and elastic.
Its main task is to protect fragile ends from breakage and split ends. By giving elasticity to the ends, it prevents the hair from breaking when combing or rubbing against pillows or clothes. This prevents damage from adding up and the fibres become strong, shiny and smooth along their entire length. Its composition is short and effective, containing only the essentials:
More and more known and appreciated especially for hair care, jojoba oil is rich in vitamins B, C, E and nourishing minerals such as copper and zinc. It strengthens the hair fibre, prevents hair loss and increases hair thickness.
Above all, it moisturises the hair follicles, which prevents them from drying out and weakening the hair. It is well known and has many advantages, including
- almost perfect compatibility with human sebum
- absorbs perfectly on the skin and hair
- regenerates and protects
- nourishes and moisturises
- makes it easier to comb the hair
- prevents the hair from becoming static
- Camelina oil : This noble and precious ingredient is rich in omega-3, omega-6, which makes it very interesting on several levels, especially in hair cosmetics. It also contains an interesting quantity of vitamin E, which gives it antioxidant properties. It protects, softens and makes the hair elastic. It is perfect for repairing coloured, damaged and damaged hair.
- Moringa oil: Moringa oil is used to strengthen weak, brittle or dull hair. It stimulates hair fibre growth and makes the hair shiny, silky and soft in hand. This dense and pure oil is known for its nourishing and repairing properties. Rich in vitamins, minerals and proteins, it strengthens and protects hair ends and lengths.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil : This essential oil is a real treasure for hair care. It adds shine and radiance to the fibres, making them soft, moisturised and nourished.
How to use the Mira hair oil
Apply a pipette directly to dry or damp hair, concentrating on the ends. Do not rinse. It is perfect for all hair types.