Read moreShow less
The best reusable nappies for parents looking for easy and very effective solutions. As easy to use as single use diapers, but with no ecological footprint, they will serve you from when your new born weighs 5 kg until he asks to go to the potty. Before using them for the first time, remember to prewash them at least three times to make them even softer and absorbent.
What are the other characteristics of this Bambino Mio AIO reusable nappy?
- All-In-One nappies with pockets are ultra absorbent, very soft and extremely resistant.
- They contain a tab - very practical for removing the core from the layer, which makes it easier to wash and accelerates its drying.
- Regarding its one size : it is suitable for babies from 5kg approximately until the acquisition of cleanliness. Its press buttons will make it possible for you to easily adjust the length of the diaper and the Velcro closures will do a perfect job to adjust the waist.
What is the Bambino Mio AIO Miosolo reusable nappy made of?
- The AIO Miosolo nappy outer layer is made of PUL fabric (100% waterproof and breathable polyester, covered with laminated polyurethane). This fabric is breathable and is appreciated for its waterproof properties.
- The Bambino Mio Miosolo nappy interior is made of very soft water-repellent fabrics that quickly dries. This absorbent tissue provides total protection from moisture, which will result in « dry buttocks » for your love. This fabric nonetheless is not absorbant and cannot be used on its own. Hence, an absorbent core will be located underneath. The urine will therefore pass through the water-repellent fabric, which will protect against moisture, towards the absorbent material of the washable nappy.
- The absorbent core, located in the center of the diaper, is a microfiber fabric (85% polyester, 15% nylon). It is characterized by its great absorbent qualities and its ultra rapid absorption. A second will be enough for it to collect and keep your child's urine away from his skin. Second great advantage of this material is its drying speed. Its drying speed excels among all the other materials used in reusable diapers. Although made from microfiber, just like sportswear is usually made of, its ecological impact is significantly less than the manufacture of disposable diapers and the chemicals used to make them. The microfiber fabric is made from molten plastic which will be transformed into threads (like a fleece). Coming from reusable materials, its ecological footprint is unquestionably lower than the manufacture of disposable diapers.
How to wash and dry the Bambino Mio Miosolo AIO nappy?
- The AIO nappy is machine washable up to 60°C, but a normal 40°C cycle is sufficient. Do not rely on a short cycle as it will not clean the diaper sufficiently.
- Regarding the detergent to use: the best is to use a non-organic detergent with 2 large spoons of disinfectant of natural linen
- Dry in the open air, use a dryer will wear out your nappies prematurely.
What to avoid to preserve reusable nappies?
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use softener
- Do not iron them
- Do not dry clean them