Read moreShow less
What are the advantages of the beechwood dish brush?
The beechwood dishbrush from Iris Hantverk has a lot to offer:
- Made from natural horsehair fibres
- Cleans dishes effectively and leaves no scratches
- Robust and durable beechwood handle
- Easy to grip and removable handle
- Plastic-free and suitable for an eco-friendly lifestyle
How to use the beechwood dish brush?
The Iris Hantverk dish brush is used in a similar way to a conventional sponge. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Run your brush under hot water
- Soak your dirty kitchen utensils in hot water for a few minutes
- Add a little washing-up liquid to your brush or rub a solid dishwashing soap on it
- Clean your plates and pans with the zero waste dish brush
- Rinse the bristles of your item properly after use and hang the product on the hook for quick drying
Do not leave your dish brush in contact with water for too long, as this will shorten its life. If your tool has deteriorated over the months, you can get a replacement head. After that, slide off the metal ring, remove the damaged brush head and fit the new one. Remember to tighten the ring to ensure that the new brush is firmly attached. Finally, coat the wooden part of your item with linseed oil every 6 months for better protection. Remove dirt from your kitchen utensils with the zero waste dish brush made of beech wood by Iris Hantverk.