Read moreShow less
What are the strong points of this Marseille Soap with Olive Oil?
- Made of 100% vegetable oils (GUARANTEED PALM OIL-FREE)
- Can be used for the body care but also for washing clothes
- Does not contain any animal fat and is not tested on animals
- Does not contain any dyes, preservatives, parabens or chemical addictives
- Biodegradable, made with respect for the environment
- Contains the logo registered by the Union of Marseille Soap Professionals
How is the Olive Oil Marseille Soap different?
This 400g raw soap is exclusively made from vegetable oils and does not contain any harmful or synthetic ingredients (perfume, coloring agents, preservatives, parabens, synthetic additives...). It is different from the majority of conventional soap bars or shower gels, because it does not contain animal oils or petrochemistry derived ingredients. The oils it contains are rigorously selected to create an extremely mild soap, suitable for the whole family. Olive oil provides its nourishing properties, which helps to reduce skin dryness. It also reduces skin dehydration, the appearance of fine lines and gives radiance to dull skin. Its composition is very rich in unsaturated fatty acids, which protects the skin by creating an occlusive film on the outer epidermis. Copra oil, also called deodorized coconut oil, is very nourishing and repairing. It comes from the refined coconut. Its richness in lauric acid allows the soap to produce a generous and creamy lather.
What is the composition of this Marseille Soap
- Sodium olivate
- Sodium cocoate
- Sodium sunflowerseedate
- Sodium chloride
- Sodium hydroxide