Read moreShow less
What are the strong points of this oil?
- Pure and virgin oil
- Cold pressed
- Neither refined nor filtered (it is therefore rich in vitamins)
- Comes from wild trees in the south of Madagascar
- Respects the local biodiversity
- Not tested on animals
- 100% recyclable glass bottle
Why choose Mira's "Jobi Jojoba" oil?
We don't hear enough about this versatile oil, yet its natural properties are incredible: it is extremely nourishing, rebalancing and protective.
It soothes, softens and regenerates dry and demanding skin. Its active agents firm the face skin, make the ends of the hair shiny and regenerate them. It is also used to nourish the nails.
The particularity of this oil is that it is similar to human sebum and regulates it. This facilitates its penetration and absorption by the skin, without leaving a greasy filter.
As regards the scalp in particular, it gives it back vitality, suppleness and shine. This oil will also be very effective in the treatment of psoriasis, eczema, dandruff and AD.
How to use jojoba oil?
- As a moisturizer in the morning and at night: a few drops will be enough for a deep hydration
- As a makeup remover: a few drops on your makeup remover cotton pad will be enough to remove makeup residue while pampering your skin
- As a healing mask: by mixing it with a veil of fine lavender hydrosol. Two products coveted for their astringent properties skin.
- As a hair mask: by applying a good quantity on the hair while massaging the hair while massaging the scalp for a few minutes
- Do not hesitate to apply it on the whole body and for all the members of the family, even the babies, because it does not comprise any danger for sensitive skin
- Rejuvenating bath: pour jojoba oil into hot water, add several drops of essential oil for an additional aromatherapy effect