Read moreShow less
What are the benefits of Herbs & Hydro's Mango & Hemp Bulk Conditioner?
There are a whole host of benefits associated with Mango & Hemp Hair Conditioner:
- Natural care, free of toxic ingredients
- Solid consistency for easy transport
- Economical compared to liquid conditioners
- Environmentally friendly alternative to conventional conditioners
- Deeply nourishes and provides shine to hair
- Makes it easy to detangle and style hair
- Animal cruelty free care
Why choose Herbs & Hydro's Mango & Hemp bulk hair conditioner?
Are you looking for the ideal care to complete the purifying action of your shampoo? Go for the bulk hair conditioner - proposed by Herbs & Hydro. Its mango-based formulation allows it to deeply nourish the hair fibre. It is also perfect for protecting your hair from drying out. It protects your ends and lengths when combed through. Because it moisturises the hair, it is perfect for gentle detangling and styling. Herbs & Hydro's natural solid conditioner prevents scalp irritation and keeps you safe from endocrine disruptors. It has a regenerating effect on damaged or dry hair while deeply moisturising it. The compact consistency of this organic conditioner makes it suitable for travel. Like most solid cosmetics, it is made from a limited number of resources. Also, its texture makes it much more reliable over time than a commercial conditioner. These properties make the product a great ally for your zero waste bathroom.
How do I use Herbs & Hydro's Mango & Hemp Bulk Conditioner?
The application of this solid conditioner is simple if you proceed as follows:
- Moisten the product between your hands, preferably with warm water
- Apply the resulting cream to your hair ends and lengths
- Leave the solid conditioner on for a few minutes
- Rinse your hair with plenty of clean water
- Place your conditioner on a soap dish to dry complete
For easy detangling, remember to use a hairbrush with natural wooden pins. Order your bulk conditioner - Mango & Hemp to give your hair the softness and shine it deserves.