Read moreShow less
What are the advantages of the Cambridge Blue silicone bib?
The Mushie Cambridge Blue silicone bib has a number of strengths:
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates or other toxic substances
- Food pocket to collect food and keep the floor and baby's clothes clean
- Evolutionary neck strap, easily adjustable in 4 positions for comfort and a stable fit
- Waterproof and dirt resistant
- Easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher
- Encourages independence at the table
What is the benefit of the Cambridge Blue silicone bib by Mushie?
Do you want to keep your baby's clothes and environment clean after feeding? Then look no further than the Cambridge Blue silicone bib by Mushie.
It has a belly pocket to catch food before it ends up on the floor. Its waterproofness makes this bib the ideal ally for baby's bottles. Thanks to its food-grade silicone composition, you won't have to worry about your child's health.
Moreover, this article does not contain any toxic materials such as BPA, PVC or phthalates. The silicone bib is the ideal ally for the dietary diversification phase, especially if you opt for child-led diversification (CLD). It is practical and easy to take with you when you travel. You can maintain this bib by putting it in the dishwasher or cleaning it manually with soap and a damp cloth. It does not absorb water and dries quickly in the open air. The hole closures make it easy for your child to carry and ensure comfort at the table. To reduce your chores after baby's meals, choose the Cambridge Blue silicone bib from Mushie.